The IST Experience will provide opportunities for rest, having fun and self-development.
An important part of this is to give adult volunteers space for their personal development through inspiring programme activities and spaces planned and organised only for them. The programme will be divided into five areas of personal development:
- physical (e.g. morning yoga or evening zumba, fitness activities and other sport games, as well as eat healthy, be active workshops);
- intellectual (workshops during which ISTs will have a chance to learn new skills, develop their talents and creativity);
- emotional (Food Houses/cafes and chill-out zones or quiet areas will provide opportunities to interact with other adult volunteers, as well as a comfort space for individual leisure);
- social (parties or other cultural activities);
- spiritual (activities focused on exploring faiths, beliefs and attitudes that are meaningful to young people individually).