We are looking for two copywriters that will join the Programme Information Flow Department. This department is part of Programme Operational Area.
Copywriters will be responsible for creating programme descriptions for different target groups (contingents, officials for participants etc) and for different media (website, catalogues, leaflets, bulletins and on-site communication).
This role will involve:
- Creating different sized texts promoting and explaining programme content. From short statements, (few sentences), up to articles for the press (few paragraphs)
- Midweek and weekend engagements including virtual meetings
- Attendance at a minimum one meeting per quarter
- Physical appearance and service during the European Jamboree in Gdańsk
- Creative thinking including the ability to propose solutions in response to communication challenges and communication priorities
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluent in English, literacy in French would be an asset
- Ability to work upon short deadlines
What do we offer?
- Service Agreement complying with Polish Law on Public Benefit and Volunteer Work
- Access to Office365 Platform and EJ2020 Intranet
- Introduction training for the role
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Planning team volunteer kit
June 2019 – September 2020
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link. Applications must be received by midnight on Tuesday 25th July 2019 Warsaw local time. The Host Organisation will ask the NSO/MO for endorsement of an applicant during the assessment process.
Official Website of the European Jamboree 2020: https://www.ej2020.org/
Assistance in the application process is provided by Ms. Andreea Anghelea, Head of Staff Management and Volunteers Support at [email protected].