Design unique spots outside of the Jamboree village for participants in cooperation with other Operational Areas. Fulfill all technical requirements for a very specific type of the offsite units such us Marina or Beach, provide functional space to work with special equipment, deliver sustainable solutions and preserve the unique environment of Sobieszewo Island and take part in overall urban planning process together with other Venue Planning departments.
· Using creative skills to plan and design public spaces on EJ2020
· Work with other Operational Areas of the Jamboree to fulfill their requirements
· Report your work to Head of Department
· At least one per quarter physical appearance at a team meeting
· Occasional travel to and within Pomorskie Region and Warsaw (and possible other travel commitments outside Poland)
· Physical appearance and service during the European Jamboree in Gdańsk
· Conceptual and design skills
· Knowledge of design programmes including least one of the following: CAD programs, Sketchup, 3DS MAX
· Knowledge of Adobe applications or GIMP is an additional advantage
· Fluent in English (at least B2 level)
· Ability to work to short deadlines
· Ability to take initiative and propose solutions
Service Duration: January 2020 – September 2020
· Service Agreement complying with Polish Law on Public Benefit and Volunteer Work
· Access to Office365 Platform and EJ2020 Intranet
· Introduction training for the role
· Reimbursement of travel expenses
· Planning team volunteer kit
· Experience in creating design for an international event for 17 500 participants.
To apply, please follow the instructions on this link. The position is to be filled as soon as possible and selection is made continuously. The Host Organisation will ask the NSO/MO for endorsement of an applicant during the assessment process. The registration fee for planning team members is 200 PLN.