Design participant-friendly street furniture for the European Jamboree 2020. Interact with other Operational Areas and external stakeholders during the creative process to fulfil their requirements in spatial planning. Deliver sustainable solutions and preserve the unique environment of Sobieszewo Island.
· Using creative skills to design street furniture that will be used during EJ2020
· Work with other Operational Areas of the Jamboree to fulfill their requirements
· Report your work to Head of Department
· Attendance at at least one meeting per quarter JPT/Team
· Occasional travel to and within Pomorskie Region and Warsaw (and possible other travel commitments outside Poland)
· Physical appearance and service during the European Jamboree in Gdańsk
· Conceptual and design skills
· Knowledge of at least one of the following programmes: CAD programs, Sketchup, 3DS MAX
· Knowledge of Adobe applications or GIMP is an additional advantage
· Fluent in English (at least B2 level)
· Ability to work to short deadlines
· Ability to take initiative and propose solutions
Service Duration: January 2020 – September 2020
· Service Agreement complying with Polish Law on Public Benefit and Volunteer Work
· Access to Office365 Platform and EJ2020 Intranet
· Introduction training for the role
· Reimbursement of travel expenses
· Planning team volunteer kit
· Experience in creating design for international event for 17 500 participants.
To apply, please follow the instructions on this link. The position is to be filled as soon as possible and selection is made continuously. The Host Organisation will ask the NSO/MO for endorsement of an applicant during the assessment process. The registration fee for planning team members is 200 PLN.