During the preparation for the European Jamboree many Contingents decide to enter into cooperation and partnerships with private entities, public authorities and other NGOs. Below you can find some useful tips regarding establishing partnerships with partners and sponsors.
We recommend that the national partner/sponsor should be an entity:
- which respect WOSM’s and WAGGGS’ educational values
- which are leaders in exhibiting corporate social responsibility through policy and practice
- which provide products and services related to the European Jamboree
- which are committed to volunteer action
- which promote responsible production, use and ultimate disposal of their products and services and adhere to the principles of sustainable development
- which have a positive image, good reputation and a track record of good ethical behaviour